Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blueberry Lemon Muffins and a Fun Mess

I was busy scooping out blueberry lemon muffins and Miss Priss decided to play in Missy's water bowl, and by play I mean turn it over and "swim" on the kitchen floor. She was so proud of herself and having a great time so I let her play in it for awhile. She was having too much fun to cut it short-silly girl! I guess this is just the beginning.







Here she is after crawling over the walker, under the seat and back over the other side. I guess she will like obstacle courses when she gets older. She would've been the perfect candidate for Super Sloppy Double Dare. I used to love that show as a kid. I so wanted to be on that show and make it to the end to hunt for a flag in a giant peanut butter and jelly sandwich or slide down a slide covered in goop.
.
Check out how beautiful the muffins turned out...oh, if you could just taste these! They have that homemade quality look:) I'll post the recipe over on my recipe blog...check back in later!

3 comments:

Thena said...

Between your muffins and Family Traditions Cinnamon rollshttp://cherishyourstories.blogspot.com/2009/07/wordless-wednesday-homemade-cinnamon.html
Ya'll know how to make a girl drool. My nine year old is standing here making slurping sounds.

LeAnna said...

Cute pictures! I love the look on her face as she's soaked in the water, too cute! I'll have to check out those muffins!

Carlynn said...

Good for you for letting LK just play in the mess. Sometime try putting her in her highchair and letting her paint on butcher paper w/chocolate pudding. Makes cute artwork you can hang on the fridge and LK can lick off the "paint".