Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Amy

Lena Kate's Aunt Amy's birthday is today and we want to wish her the very best. For those of you that don't know Amy, she is a sweetheart, a beauty, and blessing to our family. Amy is very talented and creative. She is the mastermind behind Lena Kate's awesome nursery. More than that she is so very thoughtful and loving. I aspire to be as generous and giving as she is. I hope she knows just how much we love her and how special we think she is. Amy is not only a great sister that I never had before she married my brother, but she is also one of my very best friends. I treasure all the fun times we've had together and building our relationship since we've been in San Antonio together and now that we are moms together. I thank God for bringing her into our family - what a gift she is. Amy, thanks for everything you do for us and happy birthday!!!
Amy and her pride and joy Charles


Amy is also Lena Kate's Godmother and I know she really loves my sweet baby girl :)

Here we are on the riverwalk having a girl's day out with our kiddos.

No comments: